Customer Service Achieve optimal customer service results with solutions to fit your needs.
ACHIEVE OPTIMAL SERVICE RESULTS
Founder, CEO, and President, Leading Software Company
Creating Customers for Life Via Customer Service Training
It’s no accident that excellent customer service comes from a highly trained staff dedicated to making continuous customer service improvement a priority. We help energize your staff to consistent award-winning service performance. Your organization will transform into a culture of mutual respect, repeat business, referrals, and increased revenue. We align service behaviors with business objectives so that your organization’s reputation represents the highest standards in your industry. From creating great first impressions to follow-through, you’ll discover how to create customers for life with our customer service training.
Chart Learning Solutions customer service training helps every employee who interacts with internal or external customers consistently be their professional best. Your staff will become adept at eliminating service problems before they occur, build positive word-of-mouth, and create energized employees ready to deliver their best.
Our staff consistently rated you as one of the best instructors that they have ever had…an excellent job you did in presenting our “Maximizing Productivity” training. You motivated them to think and work differently. Comments I received: One of the most productive courses I have ever had…the course and instructor were outstanding …excellent…moving and motivating. I found this class with Lorna Riley to be absolutely fascinating…very informative…
Administrative Manager, Leading “Big Five” Accounting Firm
Customer Service Process Review
While the job title may be Technical Support, Help Desk, Consulting Services, or IT, the real job is helping people—Customer Service. Technical knowledge is far less important than the ability to diagnose a problem and solve it–professionally.
Today’s Customer Service professional needs more than interpersonal, face-to-face or phone-to-phone skills. Email, live chat, and social media have become equally important channels for consumers to seek customer support. No matter how service is provided to consumers, professional soft skills are essential for successful customer service communications and interactions.
What makes customers choose your brand, perceive superior quality, and become loyal advocates who sing your praises? Studies show that it’s how they felt about your organization’s service. It’s the soft skills that make the difference between just the average customer service provider and the professional who keeps customers fanatical about coming back.
Let us help you turn your average service providers into exceptional professionals with our Customer Service Process Review. The top five essential skills for professional Customer Service consultants are:
- Effective Communication Questioning, listening, dealing with difficult situations, following through
- Service Attitude Positive attitude, character, integrity, avoiding mistakes, building respect, and service resiliency
- Building Relationships Business etiquette, building rapport, trust, respect, confidence, and positive relationships
- Product Knowledge Product/procedure knowledge, competitive landscape, building credibility, expert image, industry trend resource
- Problem-Solving Skills Problem recognition, four stages, defining/analyzing problems accurately, confident decision-making, crisis resolution
In our Customer Service Process Review, we define your organization’s primary customer experience objectives and the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that measure those objectives. Our Skills Inventory Assessment then provides both the individual, your group, and your entire organization’s hierarchy of strengths and opportunities for competency development.
We implement Chart’s four-stage methodology to accurately pinpoint your needs, then make recommendations in areas of high-potential rewards and ROI. Chart combines input from our customers with our structured analysis methodology to create comprehensive, result-driven plans.
Customer Service Training Programs
If you don’t see it here, just ask!
- Building Trust
- Building Positive Relationships
- Building Rapport
- Business Etiquette
- Call Escalation
- Calming Upset Customers
- Coaching Skills
- Complaints – Handling
- Confidence in any Situation
- Controlling Service Conversations
- Critical Thinking for Service Professionals
- Customer Appreciation
- Customer Courtesy
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Expectations — Managing Them
- Customers for Life
- Customer Loyalty
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Delivering Bad News
- E-Mail Etiquette
- First impressions
- Follow-Through/Up Selling Opportunities
- Instant Service Rapport
- Leadership Skills for Service Professionals
- Listening Skills
- Mentoring Peers
- Mistakes – Dealing with
- Overcoming Service Obstacles
- Problem – Solving
- Professional Image/Clothing
- Preventing Buyer’s Remorse
- Questioning Skills
- Self-Appreciation Techniques
- Service Accountability
- Service Attitude
- Service Character and Integrity
- Service Resiliency
- Stress Management
- Telephone Skills
- Time Management
- Time Management and the Telephone
- Word Choices – Professional